- All player registrations are completed online via Rugby Explorer.
- Easts Rugby Union are in association with FairPlay. For more information on how to apply visit the website below
How to Register
- To register for 2023 you must use Rugby Xplorer.
- The app is available for download via the Apple Store or Google Play or you can access it via the web at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
- All participants can then sign up/login and activate your Rugby Account to allow registrations and user permissions to be granted to Admins.
Once you Download or upgrade the App, or access via the web
- Sign-Up/Login using your email and password
- Login and click ‘Register’ in the left-hand side menu
- Click ‘Find a Club’
- When asked ‘Who would you like to register?’ click on the correct identity to be registered. (Please note each player will need to be registered separately).
- For new players click ‘Link a new person’
- When asked ‘Which Club you would like to register to?’ type in either Easts RUC (Juniors) or Easts RUC (Seniors)
- Tiger Cub participants select “Modified Rugby Participant (Role) – “Little Rugby” (Registration Type)
- Girls 7’s; select “7s Junior Girls”
- U6-U16 Players; select “XVs Juniors”
- U17-U18 Players; select “XVs Junior Colts”
- Modified Rugby Participants
- MRP Juniors Select; select “All Abilities Rugby Program”
- MRP Colts, MRP Colts 7’s & MRP 7 Plus; select “All Abilities 7s Rugby Program”
- All Senior & Colts Players; select either “XVs Mens” or “XVs Womens”
- Next update any personal details if necessary
- Upload or change your profile picture OR leave and click ‘skip’
- Update or fill in any additional details if necessary
- Update or fill in any emergency contact details if necessary
- If you have a Blue Card complete the details or click ‘no’
- Tick the box beside ‘I have read and agree to the National terms and conditions’
- Pay registration when prompted at the gateway
- If wanting to register another player, when asked ‘Would you like to add another registration’ then click ‘Next player to be registered’ and repeat the process
The Rugby Xplorer customer service team is available Monday–Friday 9am-5pm AEDT. The office is closed over the holiday break from 21 Dec 2022 – 4 Jan 2023.
Rugby Xplorer customer service team can be contacted on: